Saturday, October 01, 2005

Weekend Test

I thought I would give us a break from our travels with Theological Rationalism, and instead would allow you an opportunity to see how consistent your thinking is.

Battle Ground God

Click on the above Words to go to the site to test your rational consistency.

I took the test and had to bite one bullet [you will understand when you play the game].

For my defense I still believe that I answered the question correctly. I believe those who made up the test need to put a little more thought into what constitutes evidence.

As a presuppositionalist I do not believe there is such a creature as a brute fact.

All facts are interpreted facts. And not all world views can justify their intepretation of "the facts".

Sounds like I am pretty bitter for getting one wrong doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home