Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hey Man...its time for another riddle.

I, like all rebels thought that everyone else thought I was the greatest...or at least they should.

In reality I was only a legend in my own mind.

I, like most rebels thought I could fight against God and His people...and win...silly me!

I saw the events of my life and misinterpreted them greatly...I would have made a very poor stock broker.

God took my plans of destruction and gave them a twist I hadn't counted on.

The queen had a feast in my honor, and the king knowing it is rude to eat and run, had me hang around for a while...btw...I missed dessert.

Who am I?

3 Comments:

Blogger Des Jones said...

Haman son of Hammedatha, the Agagite.

"So may all your enemies perish, but let the righteous shine like the sun..."

8:14 AM  
Blogger lilshortbread said...

Lemme guess... Haman from the book of Esther??

10:03 AM  
Blogger Dale Callahan said...

I better make the riddles harder...you guys are too quick...

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home