Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Freedom

In the next few days it will be Bonita's and my 12th wedding anniversary...wow...12 years!

The Lord has richly blessed me with a wonderful life partner.

When I look back at these twelve years they have been filled with many events.

We have 4 children,

We have moved numerous times...three of these moves have been to different cities.

We have worked with many great people in different churches,

Have met hundreds and hundreds of people...

Then I think of a friend of mine...he was a close friend when I was an unbeliever.

When I became a Christian in 1991 I had already not heard from him for a year...

A few months before my wedding he was sentenced "life", no parole, for a torture murder.

He has been in prison for the whole time I have been married.

All the things that I have done, all the people I have met...and he has been in jail.

What a sad thought.

I do pray that the Lord would show him the Savior.

1 Comments:

Blogger lilshortbread said...

Wow! congrats guys!!! :-D God had not only blessed you, but used you to bless so many others as well. I thank God for bringing you to faith in Christ, and I will pray for your friend,too!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home