Monday, November 20, 2006

The Body

I am so thankful...my lower back is starting to feel better again.

I hurt it a few weeks ago...then I re-injured it...slipping on an icy street.

As I delivered mail for the last two weeks my back was hurting greatly.

I have gravity boots [Tim Gallant calls me Batman...I hang upside down in my basement] and I have been using them twice aday.

Thank the Lord that He has begun to heal my back...this Saturday I could get out of bed and actually stand straight up!

When you injure your body, other parts of your body immediately begin to pick up the slack...if the injury is long term then those other members begin to hurt...because of the extra work they are doing.

This should be a reminder to us...that yes, Church is a place where we go to be fed...to be strengthened...REMINDER...but it is also a place where we are called...


TO strengthen and build others up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home