Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Where is the Line?

Some people act as if there were certain lines that could be drawn to divide various relationships or parts of their life.

Where are these lines...I can't see them.

I have many dear friends...and over time we have realized that we have come to differing interpretations on God's word.

We very likely will never start a church together....but here is the cruncher...

...NOT because we don't trust each other.

If you cannot trust a man...then where does the relationship grow?

If I could not become a member @ one of my friends churches because of doctrinal convictions that is one thing...

...but if I couldn't become a member because I couldn't trust him...as a person...then I am really confused about the name "friend".

A friendship or close relationship is founded upon trust...if there is no trust...then where is the friendship?

All lines are really erased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home