Saturday, May 09, 2009

Take The Math Quiz...

I have to confess right away...I am no math whiz. I never really liked math...in school I was too busy throughing my youth away on drugs, alcohol...and living for the party...

But...even though I went to public school...I still can understand the basics of math...unfortunately...it seems like many other people cannot...

Let's how you do with a simple math problem...think hard now...

Math Problem

A country has 30 million people in it. The population rate is 1.6 children per couple [this means two people, you know...parents...mom and dad]. How long will it take this nation to double its population?

Duh!!

You see the problem don't you? The numbers are moving in the realm of subtraction...not addition or multiplication...

If each couple isn't having at least two children...then what eventually happens to the culture?

Can you say bye bye?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home